Notice for Visits
We are continuing to take measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. Please refer to this page before your visit. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
* Depending on the circumstances, we may change the contents.
Requests to Visitors
- If you or anyone close to you have experienced symptoms such as fever, throat pain, coughs, excessive fatigue, trouble breathing, or any other such symptoms, or if you or your companions have been seen by a doctor and/or been prescribed medications within the past two weeks for fever or cold symptoms, please refrain from visiting 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT.
- If you or anyone close to you have visited one of the restricted countries / areas / regions designated by the Immigration Act within the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT.
- Upon coming to our space, visitors will have their temperatures measured by staff using non-contact thermometers. Entrance into facilities will not be permitted if you have a temperature exceeding 37.5°C.
- Please cooperate by disinfecting your hands and fingers using alcohol-based disinfectant and by washing your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Please wear a mask (to cover your mouth and nose).
- At the entrances we have alcohol-based hand disinfectant in place.
- Our staff frequently disinfect their hands and fingers. If any member of the staff exhibits symptoms of a cold or has a fever, they are not permitted to work.
- All the staff wear masks.
- The handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and other items which many people touch are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Depending upon how crowded it is, we may restrict the number of entrants.
- Within the facility and surrounding areas, we may remind you to keep distance among other visitors.