Introduction of Advance Reservation System
Exhibition "Rules?" will be responding only to advance reservations made via our website from August 14, 2021.
Visitors who do not have a reservation cannot enter the exhibition even in case of having a press card or an invitation ticket.
Please click the "Reservation" button at the bottom after reading this page.
Gallery 3 admission will depend on the program. Please confirm on the related program pages.
21_21 SHOP will not require the advance reservations.
* Depending on the circumstances, we may change the way to enter our facility and content of the exhibitions.
1. Reception of visitors with Advance Reservations
For the prevention of congestion, the exhibition "Rules?" will be responding only to advance reservations via our website. Please be aware of the below before making your reservation.
Please note that some of the works can be experienced by a limited number of people at the same time, and this reservation does not guarantee the experience of these works. Also, some of the rules in the exhibition space, such as permission for photography, may change from October 20 (Wed).
* If you have an invitation card, a complimentary ticket, a yearly pass, a physical disability certificate (an accompanied person with him/her whose admission is also free), or a membership pass, one may gain entry, but advance reservation of the time frame as you visit is necessary. * New membership applications and membership renewals are currently suspended. * Admissions without advance bookings will be allowed so far as the time slots have not filled up on the day of your visit. * For members of the press, please refer to the "PRESS" page and contact us in advance.
August 14 (Sat) - November 28 (Sun), 2021
Tuesdays (Except November 23)
Weekdays 11:00 - 17:00
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays 11:00 - 18:00
(Entrance until 30 min. before closing)
*Some exhibits are interactive-based works with a limited capacity for each play. Please be noted that it might be difficult for you to participate after 15:30 on weekdays and 16:30 on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
(1) 11:00 - 11:30
(2) 11:30 - 12:00
(3) 12:00 - 12:30
(4) 12:30 - 13:00
(5) 13:00 - 13:30
(6) 13:30 - 14:00
(7) 14:00 - 14:30
(8) 14:30 - 15:00
(9) 15:00 - 15:30
(10) 15:30 - 16:00
(11) 16:00 - 16:30
(12) 16:30 - 17:00 *Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
(13) 17:00 - 17:30 *Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
* If it is within the reserved time frame, you can come into the exhibit at any time. * It might be crowded right after reception begins. We suggest that you leisurely visit the reception in Gallery 1 & 2 within your reserved time frame. * Please refrain from trying to get in after your reserved time frame has passed. * Please understand that we do not use a reshuffle system, in order to prevent excessive crowding, we ask that you please limit your time there to a maximum of 90 minutes. * No re-entry is allowed
How to make reservations
Reservations can be made up to 21 days before visiting. Please click the "Reservation" button at the bottom after reading this page.
* First-come, first-serve basis
* Entry fees must be paid on the day of visit at the reception of Gallery 1 & 2.
* A single reservation can comprise a group of up to four people.
* Please do not make two or more reservations for the same day.
* Please refrain from making reservations consisting only of elementary students or younger.
* You must provide the name of the representative of the reservation, his / her email, and telephone number. You do not explicitly have to supply such details about the persons who will be accompanying you, but the representative may be contacted by 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT.
* If you have made reservations for multiple persons, please come with those persons at once.
* If you have questions about reservations, please call +81 (0)3 3475 2121.
* The information that you have input will be recorded and stored strictly as a record of who has visited the facility in the interests of preventing the spread of novel coronavirus infections. To that end, any personal information obtained here will not be used for the purposes other than those listed below, and will not, with exceptions mandated by laws and regulations, be provided to third parties without the consent of the person to whom the data applies.
・To contact and/or give a person who has visited the facilities information for the purpose of preventing the spread of infections of the novel coronavirus
・To gain a better understanding of the reality of the spread of infections of the novel coronavirus
・To execute infectious disease control measures mandated by law regarding the prevention of infectious diseases and for persons infected by said infected diseases
2. Body temperature check upon visiting
Upon coming to 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, visitors will have their temperatures measured by staff using non-contact thermometers. Entrance into facilities will not be permitted if you have a temperature exceeding 37.5°C.
3. Requests to visitors of 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT
- If you or anyone close to you have experienced symptoms such as fever, throat pain, coughs, excessive fatigue, trouble breathing, or any other such symptoms, or if you or your companions have been seen by a doctor and/or been prescribed medications within the past two weeks for fever or cold symptoms, please refrain from visiting 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT.
- If you or anyone close to you has visited one of the restricted countries / areas / regions designated by the Immigration Act within the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT.
- Please cooperate by disinfecting your hands and fingers using alcohol-based disinfectant and by washing your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Please wear a mask to cover your mouth and your nose.
4. Other efforts
- At the entrances we have alcohol-based hand disinfectant in place.
- The staff frequently disinfect their hands and fingers. If any member of staff exhibits symptoms of a cold or has a fever, they are not permitted to work.
- Staff who deal with visitors will wear masks.
- With the exception of large pieces of luggage such as carrier bags, we have implemented constraints on luggage that we look after.
- Luggage storage service will be temporarily suspended.
- We no longer lend out writing implements / stationery.
- The handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and other items which many people touch are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Depending upon how crowded it is, we may restrict the number of entrants.
- Within the facility and surrounding areas, we may remind you to keep distance among other visitors.