Within Tokyo Midtown's 68,900m2 expanse, 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is situated in Midtown Garden, the green area leading to Hinokicho Park, Minato-ku. This location was chosen as it was envisioned that people coming out to the garden would naturally enter the site.
- Midtown Garden, Tokyo Midtown, 9-7-6 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- +81 3 3475 2121
- 5 min. walk from Roppongi station (Toei Oedo Line / Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) and Nogizaka station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
- 10:00 - 19:00 (Entrance until 18:30)
* Please refer to this page before your visit. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Tuesdays, New Year Holidays(December 27, 2022 - January 3, 2023), Installation Periods
- General ¥1,200 / University Students ¥800 / High School Students ¥500 / Junior High School Students and under may enter for free
* If you wish to make a group visit, please fill in Group Reservation Form. * With a certification of disability, admission is free as well as that of an accompanying care-giver. * ¥100 discount with a stub of current exhibition at Suntory Museum of Art. (Only one person. Unavailable other discount at the same time.) * ¥100 discount with a Tokyo Midtown Card. (Only one person. Unavailable other discount at the same time.) * Admission tickets are sold only at reception in 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT. * Please be advised that hours, closures and admission fees may vary depending on the programs. * Please be advised that hours, closures and admission fees of Gallery 3 varies depending on its programs.
Request from 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in our efforts to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
>>Notice for Visits
When you are inside the facility, we ask your cooperation with regard to the following :
* Please follow the rules of the program for video recording and photography.
* Please refrain from talking on the phone.
* Please refrain from the use of fountain pens, liquid ink, etc.
* Please refrain from smoking, drinking, or eating.
* Please do not bring your pet (service dogs are welcome).
* There are no lockers inside. Please ask at the reception if you would like us to keep your luggage.
* Please note that there is no discount service for those who use the parking lots in Tokyo Midtown.
Tokyo Midtown was created to be the center of design culture in Japan, driven by facilities including 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, Suntory Museum of Art and Tokyo Midtown Design Hub. Nearby Tokyo Midtown is home to The National Art Center, Tokyo, Mori Art Museum, the design-themed complex AXIS, architecture specialist TOTO Gallery-MA and a number of design offices. 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is itself enhenced by synergy with those facilities in the area.