Within Tokyo Midtown's 68,900m2 expanse, 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is situated in Midtown Garden, the green area leading to Hinokicho Park, Minato-ku. This location was chosen as it was envisioned that people coming out to the garden would naturally enter the site.
- Midtown Garden, Tokyo Midtown, 9-7-6 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- +81 3 3475 2121
- 5 min. walk from Roppongi station (Toei Oedo Line / Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) and Nogizaka station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
* There is no Parking Lot at the venue. If you visit by any vehicle, please use the Tokyo Midtown Parking Lot or Bicycle Parking Lot.
- 10:00 - 19:00 (Entrance until 18:30)
* Please refer to this page before your visit. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Tuesdays, New Year Holidays, Installation Periods
- General ¥1,400 / University Students ¥800 / High School Students ¥500 / Junior High School Students and under may enter for free
* Valid Student ID must be provided upon entry.
* With a certification of disability, admission is free as well as that of an accompanying care-giver.
* Online tickets can be purchased through ArtSticker (external website). ArtSticker is required to purchase tickets.
* Payment Method by Credit Card (JCB, Visa, Mastercard®, American Express®, Diners Club, 銀聯card, major international brand from DISCOVER Group),transportation IC cards, QR code payment（WeChat Pay, Alipay, PayPay, au PAY, Merpay）are accepted in 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT facilities.
- Please present one certificate per person. (Unavailable with other discounts at the same time.)
* ¥100 discount with a Tokyo Midtown Card and a Mitsui Shopping Park Card.
* ¥200 discount with a discount screen of TOKYO MIDTOWN APP for WORKERS and & Life-Biz.
* ¥200 discount with a Tokyo Midtown Residences Key Card, a The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Key Card, a The Park Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Key Card and an Oakwood Premier Tokyo Midtown Key Card.
* ¥100 discount with a stub of current exhibition at Suntory Museum of Art. And also, present a ticket stub from an exhibition currently being held at 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT and receive the same discount for admission to the Suntory Museum of Art.
- Group Visit
- If you plan to visit with a group of over 15 people, please fill in Group Reservation Form.
Opening hours, closure, and admission fees are subject to change depending on each program in Gallery 1&2 and Gallery 3, so please check in advance.
Request from 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in our efforts to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
>>Notice for Visits
When you are inside the facility, we ask your cooperation with regard to the following :
* Please follow the rules of the program for video recording and photography.
* Please refrain from talking on the phone.
* Please refrain from the use of fountain pens, liquid ink, etc.
* Please refrain from smoking, drinking, or eating.
* Please do not bring your pet (service dogs are welcome).
* There are no lockers inside. Please ask at the reception if you would like us to keep your luggage.
* Please note that there is no discount service for those who use the Tokyo Midtown Parking Lot or Bicycle Parking Lot.
Tokyo Midtown was created to be the center of design culture in Japan, driven by facilities including 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, Suntory Museum of Art and Tokyo Midtown Design Hub. Nearby Tokyo Midtown is home to The National Art Center, Tokyo, Mori Art Museum, the design-themed complex AXIS, architecture specialist TOTO Gallery-MA and a number of design offices. 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is itself enhenced by synergy with those facilities in the area.
Inside Tokyo Midtown
Suntory Museum of Art
Tokyo Midtown Design Hub
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
Oakwood Premier Tokyo Midtown
The National Art Center, Tokyo
MORI ART MUSEUM
Okura Shukokan Museum of Art
Sen-Oku Hakukoan Sumitomo Collection