LUCKY LUCK SHOW
The program focused on some of the unique performing arts in Japan such as Rakugo and Kyogen. While shining a new light on everyday life, and adopting "comedy" as means to entertain and surprise the spectators, Rakugo, Kyogen and monologue plays were performed for a 12 day run. They were performed by Shigeyama Kyogenkai, Yanagiya Karoku, Issey Ogata and Katsura Kobeicho, space was designed by Issay Kitagawa and costume designed by spirited newcomers.
Date: August 10 - August 24, 2007
- Organized by
- 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, THE MIYAKE ISSEY FOUNDATION
- In cooperation with
- Graphica,Inc., Sumitomo 3M Limited, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., MAXRAY INC., A-net Inc.
- Issey Miyake
- Performers of special programs
- Shigeyama Kyougenkai, Karoku Yanagiya, Issey Ogata, Kobeicho Katsura
- Poster Design
- Tadanori Yokoo
- Art Direction
- Issay Kitagawa
- Kazuaki Takashima, Hiroko Takahashi, ZUCCa, Eri Utsugi