Within Tokyo Midtown's 68,900m2 expanse, 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is situated in Midtown Garden, the green area leading to Hinokicho Park, Minato-ku. This location was chosen as it was envisioned that people coming out to the garden would naturally enter the site.
- Midtown Garden, Tokyo Midtown, 9-7-6 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- +81 3 3475 2121
- 5 min. walk from Roppongi station (Toei Oedo Line / Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) and Nogizaka station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
- 11:00 - 17:00 on Weekdays, 11:00 - 18:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (Entrance until 30min. before closing.)
- Tuesdays, New Year Holidays, Installation Periods
- General ¥1,200 / University Students ¥800 / High School Students ¥500 / Junior High School Students and under may enter for free
* With a certification of disability, admission is free as well as that of an accompanying care-giver. * ¥100 discount with a stub of current exhibition at Suntory Museum of Art. (Only one person. Unavailable other discount at the same time.) * ¥100 discount with a Tokyo Midtown Card. (Only one person. Unavailable other discount at the same time.) * Admission tickets are sold only at reception in 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT. * Please be advised that hours, closures and admission fees may vary depending on the programs. * Please be advised that hours, closures and admission fees of Gallery 3 varies depending on its programs.
Request from 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT
When inside the facility, we ask your cooperation with regard to the following :
* Please follow the rule of the program for video recording and photography.
* Please do not use your mobile phones.
* Please refrain from the use of fountain pens, liquid ink, etc.
* Please refrain from smoking, drinking, or eating.
* Please do not bring your pet (service dogs are welcome)
Tokyo Midtown was created to be the center of design culture in Japan, driven by facilities including 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, Suntory Museum of Art and Tokyo Midtown Design Hub. Nearby Tokyo Midtown is home to The National Art Center, Tokyo, Mori Art Museum, the design-themed complex AXIS, architecture specialist TOTO Gallery-MA and a number of design offices. 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is itself enhenced by synergy with those facilities in the area.