Bulls Eye Special 2008
This was a collaboration between creative individuals and corporations based on "excellent vision" and "eyes," which is one of the concepts of 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT. It used either an experience-based device developed by a toy manufacturer who had based it on a designer's project, or an artist's artwork inspired by a new technology from an automobile manufacturer. The exhibition became a platform where ideas of corporate technology and creative individuals crossed paths to explore new possibilities in finding a new way of making things.
Date: January 26 - March 16, 2008
- Organized by
- 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, THE MIYAKE ISSEY FOUNDATION
- Exhibition Directors
- Midori Kitamura, Katsuhiko Hibino, Kazumi Oguro
- Exhibition Design
- Katsuhiko Hibino
- Lighting Design
- MAXRAY INC.
- Graphic Design
- skip design Eiichi Nishida
- Participating Creators
- James Auger, Francis Giacobetti, Tim Hawkinson, Tony Oursler, plaplax, Pascal Roulin, Katsuhito Yamamoto, Tokujin Yoshioka, Vassilis Zidianakis
- Participating Corporate Partners
- Arflex Japan Ltd., Kokuyo Office System Co., Ltd., Seiko Instruments Inc., Tomy Company Ltd., Takenaka Corporation, Tokyu Department Store Co., Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc., Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., NSK Ltd., MAXRAY INC., Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., H.A.Deux Inc., Canon Marketing Japan Inc., Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Zeal Associate Corporation, SEIREN Co., Ltd., TAKEO CO., LTD., Miyake Design Studio
- Special Participating Companies
- KDDI CORPORATION, Yamagiwa Corp., Levi Strauss Japan K.K., ATOPOS Cultural Organization, PLUS MINUS ZERO CO., LTD., RENGO CO., LTD.